- This event has passed.
Virtual Showcase: Engage, Connect, Adapt: Equipping Your Workforce to Thrive
February 18, 2021 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Please contact us at (701) 318-8700 or email@example.com to register!
As the effects of COVID-19 shift from momentary disruption to long-term impact, organizations around the world are faced with a new and complex challenge:
How do you enhance your workforce’s ability to engage, collaborate, and adapt in this volatile and uncertain reality?
Today, organizational culture cannot be an afterthought. It must be focused on—intentionally and continually—to ensure recovery and results. That’s where Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ comes in.
Everything DiSC on Catalyst is a personal development learning experience that equips people with the social and emotional know-how for more effective interactions at work—no matter who or where they are. By combining DiSC® with instructor-led training and a powerful learning platform, Everything DiSC on Catalyst helps people:
- Better understand themselves
- Appreciate and value difference in perspective and approach
- Readily and consistently adapt to the unique needs of each person or situation they encounter
The result is lasting impact. For learners, Everything DiSC on Catalyst makes the hard work of lasting behavior change possible…even fun. For organizations, Everything DiSC on Catalyst helps foster an engaged, collaborative, and adaptive culture that drives results.
Our newest showcase, “Engage, Connect, Adapt: Equipping Your Workforce to Thrive” covers everything you need to know about this game-changing innovation. In this 60-minute interactive, virtual event, participants will:
- Discover the value of strong organizational culture and its connection to success
- Explore the Everything DiSC on Catalyst learning experience
- View a live demo of the Catalyst platform
- Participate in a live Q&A with the showcase presenters