- This event has passed.
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification (Online Course)
May 4, 2021 @ 10:00 AM - May 25, 2021 @ 11:30 AM
Aid in building the professional capacity of your team to get the most out of Everything DiSC Workplace. Self-directed learning and virtual collaborative sessions help participants gain the expertise and credentials needed to bring this powerful tool directly into their organizations.
Accessible anytime from the privacy of the learner’s home or office computer Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification is the best resource to gain foundational knowledge and invaluable tools for facilitating Everything DiSC®. Designed with busy schedules in mind this online certification course gives learners the flexibility of self-paced learning paired with live-collaborative sessions led by expert trainers.
With a primary purpose to increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace this course offers rigorous new content on the principles of the DiSC® model and the supporting research. During the live sessions learners complete activities designed to give practice facilitating with small groups and explore challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops. Learners will also learn how to keep Everything DiSC alive within the organization by creating a culture of DiSC and be introduced to MyEverythingDiSC.com our mobile-friendly interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC.
- Increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace® sessions in their organization
- Develop experience facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation toolkit with small groups
- Experience first-hand the Everything DiSC Workplace® assessment and apply the personalized profile results to real-world scenarios
- Learn to keep Everything DiSC® alive within the organization by creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC.com
- Upon successful completion of the course receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitator
- Dates to know:
By registering for this event, you are committing to one week of self-directed Everything DiSC® Core content, plus three weeks dedicated to Everything DiSC Workplace. This deep dive includes three, live 90 minute, virtual, instructor-led sessions scheduled at 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM Chicago on these dates:
Begin online prework: Tuesday, May 4
Tuesday, May 11: Session 1
Tuesday, May 18: Session 2
Tuesday, May 25: Session 3
- Four modules of self-directed and live collaborative learning (each requiring three to five hours of time per week) conducted over a four week period – the first of which is self-directed
Practice facilitating with small groups and exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops
- Active knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
- Continued participation for any learner in the course is at Wiley’s discretion. Automatic suspension occurs in the case of unacceptable behavior. Suspension includes not being able to sit for the final exam.
- Unacceptable behavior includes rudeness inappropriate comments failure to attend and failure to participate. In advance of the suspension being issued course faculty will contact the partner who registered the learner. If a suspended learner wishes to make-up missed work he or she must retake the entire course due to its collaborative nature.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.